3 DAYS MEKONG DELTA CRUISE ON “LE COCHINCHINE”
Joint Cruise (SGMKLCSG03): Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City (private transfers with local English or French-speaking guide). Other language speaking guide at surcharge. Cruise on joint basis with local English-speaking guide. Note that your private tour guide will not accompany you aboard.
Explore the Great Mekong River aboard the charming “Le Cochinchine”. The cruises offer a variety of options on travelling on or along the Mekong River while exploring the lush vegetation of the Mekong Delta and sampling local culture. This cruise takes you to places which cannot be reached by road and offers a greater insight and experience than any other way of exploring this fascinating region.
DAY 1 : HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – CAI BE (-/L/D)
Pick-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and drive to My Tho.
10:00 hrs: Board “LE COCHINCHINE” in My Tho. Enjoy a welcome drink and check into your cabin.
Visit the Thoi Son Island, where you walk and cycle and take a paddle boat though the small canals. Enjoy the variety of tropical fruits that grow in nearby orchards.
Have lunch on board and cruise towards Cai Be. Enjoy a leisurely cruise up the Mekong River with beautiful scenery and a magnificent sunset on the river.
Accommodation aboard Le Cochinchine
Meals included: Lunch on board
Dinner on board
DAY 2 : CAI BE – VINH LONG – TRA ON (B/L/D)
Explore the lively Cai Be floating market. Cruise amongst the mazes of waterway to visit some handicraft villages and meet with local people. Visit an old farm house. Enjoy a pleasant walk or cycling tour to discover tropical fruit orchards.
Le Cochinchine sets sail to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On, where the boats sets anchor for the night.
Accommodation aboard Le Cochinchine
Meals included: Breakfast on board
Lunch on board
Dinner on board
DAY 3 :TRA ON – CAN THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/-/-)
Rise by the sound of the river and watch the Mekong Delta coming to life for another lovely day. After breakfast, the cruise continues to Can Tho. Upon arrival to Can Tho, a small boat will take you to explore the Cai Rang market, one of the most bustling floating markets in the Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats laden with fruits, barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Continue on through a palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
Return to Le Cochinchine for disembarkation at 10:00 hrs.
Pick-up and return to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, drop off at your hotel or further transfer to Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure at surcharge (accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City is not included).
Meals included: Breakfast on board
Lunch at local restaurant
“WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE JOURNEY”
Price in USD per full paying guest in shared twin/double
Single room supplement
Joint Cruise & private transfers from / to Ho Chi Minh City
(*) Child policy:
Maximum one (1) child per cabin applicable only if sharing a cabin with two (2) full paying adults. Extra bed (or mattress) for child is subject to the choice of cabin and boat. Surcharges will apply.
OUR TOUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF
Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
Transfers to/from Ho Chi Minh City with English or French-speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
Side excursions during the cruise are conducted by an on-board resident English-speaking guide
All entrance and boat fees as mentioned in the programme
Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
Small boat ride
NOT INCLUDED ARE
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Visa application and visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• Refunds will not be given for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
• FIT (Individuals): Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the written notification is received by the company or agent as a percentage of the net total tour price as shown plus any surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sectors, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels):
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: According to the costs incurred will be charged
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 25% of package price
• Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
• Between 07 days and 2 days prior to departure: 75% of package price
• 1 day prior to departure or no show: 100% of package price
• GIT (Groups): Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 6 weeks before departure of the tour; in which case Happy Go Travel will offer an alternative tour of a similar standard or a full refund. Cancellation policy for GIT bookings will be advised separately case by case.
• HOTEL ONLY
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: no charge
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 60% of accommodation price
• Between 14 days and 0 days prior to departure: 100% of accommodation price
• Certain Hotels impose stricter cancellation policies which will be advised separately.
• For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
• Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
• Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
• This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF HAPPY GO TRAVEL
HAPPY GO TRAVEL - HANOI HEAD OFFICE:
Address: 5th floor, 130F Thai Thinh str, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone during office hours: +84 24 32 686 686; +84 24 32 898 898
Fax: +84 24 32 171 783
EMERCENCY CONTACTS (ENGLISH AND GERMAN-SPEAKING)
Mobile: Mr. Thang (Managing Director) (+84) 934556056
Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Happy Go Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
Programmes, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellery, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Happy Go Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.
TRAVELLED WITH US?
If you wish to give us some feedback about your holiday in Vietnam, please visit our website http://www.happygotravel.vn, choose Vietnam and go to “Travelled with us?”
Thank you in advance for your valuable thoughts and time. Your feedback will surely help us to continuously improve our products and services.
Always more than you expect !
Each cabin has its own air-conditioning unit, which can be adjusted for your comfort. We recommend you do not over- cool your cabin as the sudden change from the outside temperature to a chilled cabin can bring on colds, respiratory illnesses and even stomach upsets. When you go out, we recommend you turn the setting to 'Lo Cool', set at about 4, and then when you return you can readjust the temperature to your preference without having to wait for cool air. At night you may prefer to use the fan only, and have the windows open. Insect netting covers the windows to enable you to do this. Please do not leave your air-conditioner on with the window open - this results in energy loss (the equivalent of switching on the heating and opening the windows in a cold country!
We care of your sweet dream !
Meals on board Le Cochinchine Cruise are taken at one sitting. It is not necessary to sit at the same table each time and we have tables for individuals, couples right up to larger groups. We offer a mixture of local cuisine with richly flavor and taste and there are always vegetarian dishes offered. Passengers requiring special diets, such as vegetarian, low salt & low cholesterol meals, may make their requests to the chef when onboard. The chef will try to honor all requests. Exotic fruit, fresh organic vegetables, locally caught fish and prawns are the preference of most of our passengers.
The cruise bar is always open, it offers while selection of drinks includingfamous wine French, Australian, Italian wine.
The sun deck is located on the top of our boat, It is spacious for your relaxation and suntans . For your enjoyment, there are plenty of deck chairs.
Optional activities :
Bicycles are carried onboard. Crew will be happy to help you with bike adjustments and getting it on and off the barge. Please remember to use caution when riding along towpaths or into villages. A decision to engage in cycling during the cruise constitute the travellers assumption of all risks associated and an agreement not to make a claim against the barge owners for any personal injury, death or property damage that arises out of such activity.
Exploring the Mekong Delta with kayak along the small canal and arrayos.
An experienced, English /French -speaking Passenger Service Manager accompanies every departure. They are there to ensure your comfort, answer questions and make your vacation the most memorable trip ever.
This play rooms will keep your baby busy with different games as chess, playing card, darts, dominos, toys, and reading, painting books.