2 DAYS MEKONG DELTA CRUISE ON “LE COCHINCHINE” – HO CHI MINH CITY – CAN THO – CAI BE – HO CHI MINH CITY
Joint Cruise (SGMKLCSG02): Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City (private transfers with local English or French-speaking guide). Other language speaking guide at surcharge. Cruise on joint basis with local English-speaking guide. Note that your private tour guide will not accompany you aboard.
Explore the Great Mekong River aboard the charming “Le Cochinchine”. The cruises offer a variety of options on travelling on or along the Mekong River while exploring the lush vegetation of the Mekong Delta and sampling local culture. This cruise takes you to places which cannot be reached by road and offers a greater insight and experience than any other way of exploring this fascinating region.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAN THO – CAI BE (-/L/D)
Early pick-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Can Tho.
12:00 hrs: Board “LE COCHINCHINE” boat at Ninh Kieu jetty in Can Tho and start cruising towards Cai Be via Tra On.
Cruise leisurely down the Mekong while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Lunch will be served on board. After lunch, disembark for a pleasant walk or cycle through the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Sample various tropical fruits in Lach village. Then return to the boat and cruise to Cai Be. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Co Chien River.
Accommodation aboard Le Cochinchine
Meals included: Lunch on board
Dinner on board
DAY 2: CAI BE – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/-/-)
Enjoy breakfast on board over the splendid sunrise on the Mekong. Check-out and take a small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in early morning. Walk amongst the lush vegetation to visit a handicraft village and meet with local people. Visit an old house and sample various tropical fruits. Take a small boat trip through rivulets of Tan Phong islands. Enjoy a pleasant walk or cycling tour around the village to discover tropical fruit orchards.
Continue your boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort stretched over an area of more than 10.000 sqm and located on the Tien River. Visit the Mekong Lodge and take a leisurely walk around the area to observe the locals going after their daily activities.
Disembark in Cai Be at around 10:00 hrs and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Upon arrival, drop off at your hotel or further transfer to Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure at surcharge (accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City is not included).
Breakfast on board
“WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE JOURNEY”
Price in USD per full paying guest in shared twin/double
Single room supplement
Joint Cruise & private transfers from / to Ho Chi Minh City
(*) Child policy:
Maximum one (1) child per cabin applicable only if sharing a cabin with two (2) full paying adults. Extra bed (or mattress) for child is subject to the choice of cabin and boat. Surcharges will apply.
OUR TOUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF
Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
Transfers to/from Ho Chi Minh City with English or French-speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
Side excursions during the cruise are conducted by an on-board resident English-speaking guide
All entrance and boat fees as mentioned in the programme
Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
Small boat ride
NOT INCLUDED ARE
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Visa application and visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• Refunds will not be given for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
• FIT (Individuals): Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the written notification is received by the company or agent as a percentage of the net total tour price as shown plus any surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sectors, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels):
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: According to the costs incurred will be charged
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 25% of package price
• Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
• Between 07 days and 2 days prior to departure: 75% of package price
• 1 day prior to departure or no show: 100% of package price
• GIT (Groups): Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 6 weeks before departure of the tour; in which case Happy Go Travel will offer an alternative tour of a similar standard or a full refund. Cancellation policy for GIT bookings will be advised separately case by case.
• HOTEL ONLY
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: no charge
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 60% of accommodation price
• Between 14 days and 0 days prior to departure: 100% of accommodation price
• Certain Hotels impose stricter cancellation policies which will be advised separately.
• For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
• Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
• Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
• This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF HAPPY GO TRAVEL
HAPPY GO TRAVEL - HANOI HEAD OFFICE:
Address: 5th floor, 130F Thai Thinh str, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone during office hours: +84 24 32 686 686; +84 24 32 898 898
Fax: +84 24 32 171 783
EMERCENCY CONTACTS (ENGLISH AND GERMAN-SPEAKING)
Mobile: Mr. Thang (Managing Director) (+84) 934556056
Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Happy Go Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
Programmes, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellery, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Happy Go Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.
TRAVELLED WITH US?
If you wish to give us some feedback about your holiday in Vietnam, please visit our website http://www.happygotravel.vn, choose Vietnam and go to “Travelled with us?”
Thank you in advance for your valuable thoughts and time. Your feedback will surely help us to continuously improve our products and services.
Always more than you expect !
Each cabin has its own air-conditioning unit, which can be adjusted for your comfort. We recommend you do not over- cool your cabin as the sudden change from the outside temperature to a chilled cabin can bring on colds, respiratory illnesses and even stomach upsets. When you go out, we recommend you turn the setting to 'Lo Cool', set at about 4, and then when you return you can readjust the temperature to your preference without having to wait for cool air. At night you may prefer to use the fan only, and have the windows open. Insect netting covers the windows to enable you to do this. Please do not leave your air-conditioner on with the window open - this results in energy loss (the equivalent of switching on the heating and opening the windows in a cold country!
We care of your sweet dream !
Meals on board Le Cochinchine Cruise are taken at one sitting. It is not necessary to sit at the same table each time and we have tables for individuals, couples right up to larger groups. We offer a mixture of local cuisine with richly flavor and taste and there are always vegetarian dishes offered. Passengers requiring special diets, such as vegetarian, low salt & low cholesterol meals, may make their requests to the chef when onboard. The chef will try to honor all requests. Exotic fruit, fresh organic vegetables, locally caught fish and prawns are the preference of most of our passengers.
The cruise bar is always open, it offers while selection of drinks includingfamous wine French, Australian, Italian wine.
The sun deck is located on the top of our boat, It is spacious for your relaxation and suntans . For your enjoyment, there are plenty of deck chairs.
Optional activities :
Bicycles are carried onboard. Crew will be happy to help you with bike adjustments and getting it on and off the barge. Please remember to use caution when riding along towpaths or into villages. A decision to engage in cycling during the cruise constitute the travellers assumption of all risks associated and an agreement not to make a claim against the barge owners for any personal injury, death or property damage that arises out of such activity.
Exploring the Mekong Delta with kayak along the small canal and arrayos.
An experienced, English /French -speaking Passenger Service Manager accompanies every departure. They are there to ensure your comfort, answer questions and make your vacation the most memorable trip ever.
This play rooms will keep your baby busy with different games as chess, playing card, darts, dominos, toys, and reading, painting books.