02 DAYS CAI BE MEKONG LODGE
Private tour (SGNCBMKL02): Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City with local English or French- speaking guide (other language speaking guides at surcharge)
Only 120 km southwest of Ho Chi Minh City and a 3 hour drive away you will find a world of water and lush vegetation, a world where people live a relaxed and happy life. Cai Be is the typical image of the Mekong Delta: floating market, orchards of tropical fruits, paddy rice of extended view, handicraft villages… The Mekong Lodge is located on the banks of the “Mighty Mekong”, surrounded by mango, longan, rambutan and other fruit orchards.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAI BE – MEKONG LODGE (-/L/D)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Cai Be. Upon arrival, explore Cai Be floating market and visit a handicraft village. Transfer by boat to the Mekong Lodge. Upon arrival, check-in and then enjoy lunch at the riverside restaurant, savouring fresh local food and fantastic views.
In the afternoon, walk or cycle to visit home coco candy and handicraft factories at the nearby village. Visit an old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Late afternoon, participate in the cooking class and enjoy your cooked meal for dinner.
Accommodation at the Mekong Lodge
Meals included: Lunch at Mekong Lodge
Dinner at Mekong Lodge
DAY 2 : MEKONG LODGE – CAI BE – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, take a walking or cycling tour around the island. Learn more about local fruits at one of the many orchards. Feel free to pick and sample mangos, rambutans, longans, pomelos, lychees and other tropical fruits.…
Transfer by boat to Cai Be harbour and then continue your journey back to Ho Chi Minh City with lunch at a local restaurant en route.
The tour ends with a transfer to your hotel (accommodation is not included). A transfer to Ho Chi Minh City Airport can be arranged at surcharge.
Meals included: Breakfast at Mekong Lodge
Lunch local restaurant
“WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE JOURNEY”
Price in USD per full paying guest in shared twin/double
Single room supplement
Hotel as mentioned in the tour programme
(*) Child policy:
Discounted rates are applicable for 1 child (from 2 – 11 years of age) accompanied by 2 full-paying passengers (in other words, for every 2 full-paying participants 1 child is entitled to the special child rate).
OUR TOUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF
Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
Transfers and tours with local English or French-speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
Bicycle with helmet for the cycling tour
All entrance and boat fees as mentioned in the programme
Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
NOT INCLUDED ARE
• Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
• International airfare to / from Vietnam (quoted separately, if requested)
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Visa application and visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• Refunds will not be given for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
• FIT (Individuals): Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the written notification is received by the company or agent as a percentage of the net total tour price as shown plus any surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sectors, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels):
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: According to the costs incurred will be charged
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 25% of package price
• Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
• Between 07 days and 2 days prior to departure: 75% of package price
• 1 day prior to departure or no show: 100% of package price
• GIT (Groups): Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 6 weeks before departure of the tour; in which case Happy Go Travel will offer an alternative tour of a similar standard or a full refund. Cancellation policy for GIT bookings will be advised separately case by case.
• HOTEL ONLY
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: no charge
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 60% of accommodation price
• Between 14 days and 0 days prior to departure: 100% of accommodation price
• Certain Hotels impose stricter cancellation policies which will be advised separately.
• For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
• Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
• Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
• This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF HAPPY GO TRAVEL
HAPPY GO TRAVEL - HANOI HEAD OFFICE:
Address: 5th floor, 130F Thai Thinh str, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone during office hours: +84 24 32 686 686; +84 24 32 898 898
Fax: +84 24 32 171 783
EMERCENCY CONTACTS (ENGLISH AND GERMAN-SPEAKING)
Mobile: Mr. Thang (Managing Director) (+84) 934556056
Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Happy Go Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
Programmes, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellery, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Happy Go Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.
TRAVELLED WITH US?
If you wish to give us some feedback about your holiday in Vietnam, please visit our website http://www.happygotravel.vn, choose Vietnam and go to “Travelled with us?”
Thank you in advance for your valuable thoughts and time. Your feedback will surely help us to continuously improve our products and services.