02 DAYS NHA TRANG DALAT
Private tour (NHAVTND2): Daily departure from Nha Trang with local English-speaking guide
(other language speaking guides at surcharge)
Day 1: NHA TRANG – DALAT (-/L/D)
Pick-up at hotel in Nha Trang and drive to Dalat. Lying 1,500 m above sea level and surrounded by pine hills, Dalat has been known as the prime hill resort city thanks to its mild weather, romantic valleys, tranquil lakes surrounded by pine hills, colonial time villas, pagodas and monasteries. Dalat is also the flower festival city of Vietnam. Upon arrival, have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, transfer to Dalat cable car station. Savour the panoramic views of Dalat from the platform and then board the cable car for an enjoyable ride above pine forests and rolling hills to Truc Lam Pagoda. Set amidst pine forests right by the tranquil Tuyen Lam Lake the largest Institute of Meditation in Vietnam. Visit the pagoda and then take a relaxed boat trip on Tuyen Lam Lake, also known as the lake where rivers, springs and forests meet. Built in the 1980’s, it is one of the largest and most beautiful lakes in the area.
Accommodation at hotel in Dalat
Meals included: Lunch at local restaurant
Dinner at hotel
Day 2: DALAT – NHA TRANG (B/L/-)
Pick up at the hotel and transfer to visit Dalat central market where local farmers come and sell their daily produce mainly fresh vegetable, fruits and flowers. The next stop will be Dalat train station. The building is a unique architectural work – combining European style with the design of steep roofed Vietnamese stilt houses, typical for the Central Highlands region. The original architecture and setting has been well preserved. An old steam locomotive and piece of cog rails which were used on the Phan Rang – Dalat route are on display.
You may want to hope on the train to Trai Mat for a leisurely ride through Dalat’s hilly suburb with enjoyable view of greenery at a surcharge (the train’s departure is subject to a set minimum number of passengers)
Continue to visit the summer palace of the former emperor Bao Dai. The next stop will be the Hang Nga House, also known as “Crazy House”, a unique piece of art by Madam Viet Nga, a contemporary architect. Afterwards, return to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, drop off at your hotel (accommodation in Nha Trang is not included).
Meals included: Breakfast
Lunch at local restaurant
“WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE JOURNEY”
OUR PRICE IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING HOTELS
Deluxe Ana Mandara Villas Dalat – Villa room (Dalat)
First Saigon Dalat – Villa, Superior room (Dalat)
Superior Empress Hotel – Run of house room (Dalat)
Please contact us for rates based on different hotels.
Price in USD per full paying guest in shared twin/double
Single room supplement
(*) Child policy:
Discounted rates are applicable for 1 child (from 2 – 11 years of age) accompanied by 2 full-paying passengers (in other words, for every 2 full-paying participants 1 child is entitled to the special child rate).
OUR TOUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF
• Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
• Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
• Transfers and tours with local English-speaking guide in private air-conditioned vehicles
• All entrance fees as mentioned in the programme
• Mineral water and cold towels available on the vehicles
NOT INCLUDED ARE
• Optional tours
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Surcharges for night-time services, especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• Refunds will not be given for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
• FIT (Individuals): Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the written notification is received by the company or agent as a percentage of the net total tour price as shown plus any surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sectors, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels):
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: According to the costs incurred will be charged
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 25% of package price
• Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
• Between 07 days and 2 days prior to departure: 75% of package price
• 1 day prior to departure or no show: 100% of package price
• GIT (Groups): Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 6 weeks before departure of the tour; in which case Happy Go Travel will offer an alternative tour of a similar standard or a full refund. Cancellation policy for GIT bookings will be advised separately case by case.
• HOTEL ONLY
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: no charge
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 60% of accommodation price
• Between 14 days and 0 days prior to departure: 100% of accommodation price
• Certain Hotels impose stricter cancellation policies which will be advised separately.
• For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
• Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
• Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
• This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF HAPPY GO TRAVEL
HAPPY GO TRAVEL - HANOI HEAD OFFICE:
Address: 5th floor, 130F Thai Thinh str, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone during office hours: +84 24 32 686 686; +84 24 32 898 898
Fax: +84 24 32 171 783
EMERCENCY CONTACTS (ENGLISH AND GERMAN-SPEAKING)
Mobile: Mr. Thang (Managing Director) (+84) 934556056
Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Happy Go Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
Programmes, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellery, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Happy Go Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.
TRAVELLED WITH US?
If you wish to give us some feedback about your holiday in Vietnam, please visit our website http://www.happygotravel.vn, choose Vietnam and go to “Travelled with us?”
Thank you in advance for your valuable thoughts and time. Your feedback will surely help us to continuously improve our products and services.