Joint Cruise (HLBCWTC02): Daily departure from Hanoi (private transfers between Hanoi and Halong Bay with local English or French-speaking guide). Other language speaking guide at surcharge. Cruise on joint basis with local English-speaking guide.
Note: Your private tour guide can accompany you aboard at surcharge.
DAY 1 :HANOI – HALONG BAY (-/L/D)
08:00 hrs: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City. Embark the junk at Bai Chay Tourist Pier and check into your cabin. Have lunch (set menu) with fresh seafood while the boat sails on the emerald water of the bay, passing by the islets of Dinh Huong (Incense Urn), Cho Da (the Dog), the fighting roosters as well as a Halong fishing village and. Visit Sung Sot (Cave of Surprise) – one of the most beautiful caves in the bay. You can climb up Titop mountain for a panoramic view of Halong Bay or enjoy swimming at Titop beach. Kayaking at surcharge.
Evening activities: Movie time or catching squid (at request)
Accommodation aboard the Traditional Cruiser
Meals included: Seafood lunch on board
Dinner on board
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L/-)
After breakfast, visit Luon Cave by small boat. Cruise back to the pier, passing by the Man's Head Islet and the Turtle Islet. Check-out of the cabin and enjoy a fruit carving demonstration.
Lunch onboard (FRI-SUN) or at Cua Vang Restaurant (MON-THU).
12:00 hrs: Pick-up and transfer back to Hanoi. Upon arrival, drop off at your hotel or further transfer to Hanoi / Noi Bai Airport for departure at surcharge (accommodation in Hanoi is not included).
Meals included: Breakfast on board
Lunch onboard (FRI-SUN) or at restaurant (MON-THU)
“WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE JOURNEY”
Price in USD per full paying guest in shared twin/double
Single room supplement
Joint Cruise & private transfers from / to Hanoi
(*) Child policy:
Maximum one (1) child per cabin applicable only if sharing a cabin with two (2) full paying adults. Extra bed (or mattress) for child is subject to the choice of cabin and boat. Surcharges will apply.
OUR TOUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF
Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
Transfers with local English or French-speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles, local English-speaking guide on board
All entrance and boat fees as mentioned in the programme
Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
NOT INCLUDED ARE
• Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
• International airfare to / from Vietnam (quoted separately, if requested)
• Optional tours
• Beauty and Spa services
• Surcharges for other language guides
• Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
• Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
• Drinks with meals
• Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
• Visa application and visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
• Refunds will not be given for unused or cancelled services after the tour arrangements have commenced.
• FIT (Individuals): Cancellation charges are calculated from the day the written notification is received by the company or agent as a percentage of the net total tour price as shown plus any surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sectors, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels):
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: According to the costs incurred will be charged
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 25% of package price
• Between 14 days and 8 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
• Between 07 days and 2 days prior to departure: 75% of package price
• 1 day prior to departure or no show: 100% of package price
• GIT (Groups): Cancellation of tours due to minimum number of participants will be advised 6 weeks before departure of the tour; in which case Happy Go Travel will offer an alternative tour of a similar standard or a full refund. Cancellation policy for GIT bookings will be advised separately case by case.
• HOTEL ONLY
• Between 29- 21 days before departure: no charge
• Between 20 days and 15 days prior to departure: 60% of accommodation price
• Between 14 days and 0 days prior to departure: 100% of accommodation price
• Certain Hotels impose stricter cancellation policies which will be advised separately.
• For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
• Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
• Please be advised that prices will be adjusted periodically in case of fuel price increase by our suppliers.
• This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF HAPPY GO TRAVEL
HAPPY GO TRAVEL - HANOI HEAD OFFICE:
Address: 5th floor, 130F Thai Thinh str, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone during office hours: +84 24 32 686 686; +84 24 32 898 898
Fax: +84 24 32 171 783
EMERCENCY CONTACTS (ENGLISH AND GERMAN-SPEAKING)
Mobile: Mr. Thang (Managing Director) (+84) 934556056
Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Happy Go Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
Programmes, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellery, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Happy Go Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road constructions.
TRAVELLED WITH US?
If you wish to give us some feedback about your holiday in Vietnam, please visit our website http://www.happygotravel.vn, choose Vietnam and go to “Travelled with us?”
Thank you in advance for your valuable thoughts and time. Your feedback will surely help us to continuously improve our products and services.